Living room with wood-burning stove and wooden floor. Dining room with stone floor and well-equipped kitchen area with range (for cooking). First floor: Double bedroom with 6ft bed. Twin bedroom. Shower room with toilet. Separate barn with swimming pool: Reading room/lounge with interconnecting door leading to twin bedroom (adults only) with en-suite wet room and toilet. Additional reception room adjacent with own entrance.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full underfloor CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Three satellite TVs
- Gas/electric range inc
- W/machine and t/dryer (in pool barn)
- 15-acre grounds with furniture and woodland walk
- Parking (for 4 cars)
- Secure cycle store
- Private indoor heated swimming pool (badujet countercurrent) (19ft 6in x 8ft, depth 4ft) with shower facilities
- External games room with table tennis and football
- 4 dog kennels in outbuilding
- No smoking
- Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a borehole. There is a stream in the grounds. This property has a security deposit of £200.
Tucked away in rural Somerset on the edge of Exmoor, down a private track in 15 acres, this detached barn conversion, decorated and furnished to a very high standard, has an indoor heated swimming pool and games room. Enjoy walks from the door, or in the private grounds.
Minehead is just 15 miles away, where visitors can enjoy golf, tennis, the West Somerset Railway and lovely sandy beaches. The county town of Taunton offers shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Nature can be seen at its best within the wonderfully unspoilt and peaceful Exmoor National Park, which is among the UK’s greatest Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In this stunning landscape, wildlife lovers can observe majestic red deer, Exmoor ponies and hundreds of different species of birds. There are ancient wooded valleys with magical waterfalls, a dramatic coastline with secluded beaches and miles of open moorland. The medieval village of Dunster is nearby, with its NT castle and terraced gardens. Activities to enjoy locally include horse riding, fishing, bird watching, water sports and cycling. Within easy driving distance are Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Wells, Glastonbury, Yeovilton Fleet Air Arm Museum and Haynes Motor Museum. Shops and gastro pub 2 miles.